Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:28:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ring Cycle #13  (Read 2489 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 17, 2023, 12:04:02 am »

A happy household.

Script: Daphne • Colors: Alekios • Art: C. Belli • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023, 05:46:14 am »

Very happy indeed, by the looks of it.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 05:15:08 pm »

From the tag line I think we're going to see the results of the hypnotic suggestions made in the last two issues.  I can't wait.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 01:12:59 pm »

I'm looking forward to it, too.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 01:37:06 am »

Really enjoyed this one. HSefra's art continues to really hit well with me.  The ladies all end up having a very similar, over the the top bimbo body even without the ring, but I think it really works her this title. With every woman in town looking like that, it's no wonder Jeremy didn't hesitate to use the ring. Poor guy's probably been pent up for years.

I was kind of hoping we'd get to see the last set of commands effect on Paula once she woke up, but it looks like that'll be at least another issue.  But, since we've already had 3 issues this year, I doubt we'll have to wait too long.

Sex scene with Wendy was really hot. I got a pretty good laugh on page 5 with her holding the pillow over her face.

Fun flash of things to come on page 9.

Interesting to find out that Wendy and Charlotte have had at least one threesome (or at least a double blowjob before).  I wonder how long Jeremy will need to bother keeping the secret...although I can see a certain appeal in keeping groups of girls sepatated for enjoyment in pairs: Paula/Wendy, Charlotte/Tiffany, Erica/Elettra. 
lazytony
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2023, 05:59:52 am »

Excellent comic! This artist is a great style, I’d be excited to see them on more projects. We got this one so fast, I hope we’re not too far out from the next issue.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2023, 10:18:57 am »

I was hoping to see the mom's programing kick in, but sister time was still very apreciated.   Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2023, 12:55:14 pm »

Still very fun stuff. While I enjoyed the original art style, I think the current one fits the story real well... or maybe the atory got tweaked to fit the new artstyle, idk.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2023, 09:34:34 pm »

I was hoping to see the mom's programing kick in, but sister time was still very apreciated.   Grin

Ditto, hope we circle back to mom in the next issue.  Maybe have mother and daughter figure out that they're both in the same boat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: