Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 11:18:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1273: “Meet the Family”  (Read 1287 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 17, 2023, 12:04:03 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 09:17:05 am »

That's a subject that Adrian might not want to get into lmao

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
USNAWolf
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 10:26:44 am »

Mallory has been in contact with Laurel after 'The Night of the Watch', and as well, Laurel did not feel any effects from the Watch being used.
Given the closeness or their relationship, Mallory might even have told Laurel at least some things about the Watch and its effects.

I think it is safe to say that while the Watch's actions are more subtle, deep rooted and pervasive (as seen by the Watch effects protecting Caitlyn when Julian used the crystal), Miriam's 'magic touch' operates on a much more brute force level, which would account for Laurel feeling the leakage from both it and the perfume.

Whether Miriam is acting on some contingency plan implanted by Jakob, or simply losing her inhibitions toward the dominant tendencies she demonstrated with Heidi and Ama due to the perfume, she is certainly heading into areas Adrian wouldn't approve of.

Discounting the 'hypnocock' gambit, Adrian has only ever used mind control directly when he set up Dani's bluff with Angela at the airport.  All other occasions were the girls acting on his behalf, mostly Dani. 

On a different note, I find the two side scenes with the Professors much more interesting and hot than Miriam's current adventure.
While my tastes don't appear the norm with readers here from the comments, I really don't care for the massive BE, and really hate the 'brainless/personality erasure' thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: