Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:31:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1258: “Educational Accomplishments”  (Read 1934 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 27, 2023, 08:12:48 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 03:06:45 pm »

I want to apologize for asking this question. It's not to complain or be mean in any way - I'm truly curious. I've been with MCC from the very beginning and with SJI on every episode, so I feel like I have justification to ask this question.

Is the point of SJI now for all the ladies to just run amuck, taking control of each other, and leaving Adrian in the dust? I know that sometimes this series plays a long game, but damn! That, and I'm not too much into FD so I'm just wondering if that is where this might be all leading to.

Thanks for taking the time to read this inquiry.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 03:13:28 pm »

Is the point of SJI

Wait, wait, wait, SJI has a point? Hang on.

(sound of frantic rewriting.)

This isn't the ultimate goal of the series, no. :-)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 06:01:13 pm »

You know it's funny, I think this whole "amber peaks" situation is super hot, and the gals mind controlling their professors is too, but I work at a college and my first instinct was like "man, if the students started mind controlling the staff things would be really annoying, the students are not the most reliable human beings and we have enough to do already."

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 09:50:41 pm »

It's interesting seeing someone voice dislike for the femdom elements that have come into the story recently. I remember a year or so ago when someone was complaining about the women in SJI being too passive and a lack of any women doing the controlling...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 10:00:03 pm »

It's interesting seeing someone voice dislike for the femdom elements that have come into the story recently. I remember a year or so ago when someone was complaining about the women in SJI being too passive and a lack of any women doing the controlling...

Welcome to my world. :-)

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 11:58:27 pm »

I mean, women domming women while in turn being under control (nominally, at least) of a male character is a very different vibe than, say, women domming men.

Where I think this is going is that Adrian is going to have to do something about what Miriam's doing. Or someone will. I certainly know what I'd like to see happen. It doesn't seem like it's going *nowhere.*

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2023, 05:55:24 am »

I'm really enjoying this storyline and look forward to more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: