Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror in the Lost Colony #2  (Read 20773 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 06, 2010, 03:31:35 pm »

Our heroines captured by the evil doctor! Are they the innocent schoolgirls (well, innocent except for Charlotte) that they claim to be? What sinister plan for them does the Doctor hold?

Coming July 11th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
swan69
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 05:39:23 pm »

Was glad to see there would be a Sunday update - even happier to see it will be this story.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 02:52:52 pm »

I be looking for the next issue on this hopely soon.
shaman
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 07:56:36 pm »

This comic seems to consist only of the artwork, without captions or dialogue balloons, unlike the others in the series. This is true both of the web-viewable comic and the downloadable version.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 08:26:06 pm »

Thanks to the archival skills of member Tony, it has been restored. Thank you, Tony!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: