Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:08:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Single issues are now for sale.  (Read 1198 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 06, 2023, 05:44:49 pm »

Well, you know that thing we said we would never do? We did. You can now buy back issues of our comics without having a subscription.

I am sure you have questions, and we have answers!

• So, all of the issues of all the comics are for sale now, right? Nope. Only older issues (currently, 18 months from their release date) are available for sale. More recent issues are subscriber-only.
  • Does it include the download? Yes.
  • Do they expire? Nope. Once you've bought it, it's yours for good.
  • How much are the back issues, anyway? Most of them are $6.99, but they vary.
  • Is there any reason to buy back issues if you are a subscriber? Pretty much, no. The only advantage is that if you are on a month-to-month membership and haven't been a member long enough to download the issue, the back issue purchase gets you the download.
  • But I'm super-eager to get the download! Well, we have good news, because if you are already a member, back issues are 50% off!
  • Why are you doing this? There are only so many times someone can say "shut up and take my money!" before we decide to shut up and take their money.
  • But if I buy four or more issues, I might as well have bought a subscription! Funny, that.

If you have more questions, by all means post them here.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: