Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:13:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Office Memo  (Read 14124 times)
Detrix
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: April 15, 2012, 05:36:03 pm »

Hello! I'm a bit of a writer but not to so much an artist. So I've commissioned Sturkwurk to help me bring my idea to life.

So if you're looking for a bit of mind control with office hygienic I think you'll enjoy "Office Memo" (Hosted on Hypnopics-Collective)

The folder will be updated daily until chapter one is complete which is 16 pages long. Chapter two is being written but I'd like to see what everyone thinks of chapter one before I finalize anything.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 08:29:06 pm »

Congratulations! Looks great.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Detrix
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 01:17:08 pm »

Chapter one is up and chapter two is nearly ready to be posted so if you wanted to wait for an entire chapter now's your chance to check out Office Memo.
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 06:39:37 pm »

Office Memo is outstanding.  I love the fact that the boss realizes what is going on, but is powerless to stop herself from obeying the commands.  I am looking forward to the next stage of behavior the office memos will trigger.
Detrix
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:55:00 am »

I'm glad you're enjoying it and if you haven't noticed chapter two has already begun! It's already up to the second page and first new memo, there's only one more memo left for Swim Suit Friday but it has a little twist to it. But we'll get to that when the time is right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: