Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:34:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Faerie Tail  (Read 28015 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 05, 2012, 11:35:52 am »

A fairy pays a visit to three young ladies as they sleep... with a particular gift in hand.

Coming May 2nd!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:49:39 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 10:46:48 am »

Maybe something like the Breast Expansion site of comics, the BOOB fairy makes even the flat girls GROW enormous BOOBS, and I thank her cuz I love enormous boobs on women!!!!!! Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink
deleau
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 03:30:48 pm »

I was hoping that this was a visual remake of your story on EMCA, "Fairie Tale" (one of my all time favorites). Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 04:17:37 pm »

I was hoping that this was a visual remake of your story on EMCA, "Fairie Tale" (one of my all time favorites). Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.

That's on the list, which will result in no end of hilarity when it is on the site...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:37:12 pm »

It appears this got bumped back three weeks.  Wasn't it scheduled for this Wednesday?

On a side note--wow.  This Wednesday April 17th will be the first time in five months (November 16, 2011) that there hasn't been a Wednesday release on MCC.  I heartily salute you all for your work and dedication.Wink

Except of course...I got it WRONG.  The calendar didn't reflect the actual schedule and Audiophilia #4 dropped beautifully as expected.  *pause for Gibbs-style head-slap*  I do applaud your hard work and dedication and apologize for the confusion.Grin
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:00:07 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 10:22:46 pm »

Just a note that there's a small production delay here, but it'll be up on Wednesday, May 2nd, just not at the crack of dawn. Stay tuned!

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 09:19:33 am »

And it's up!

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 11:12:50 am »

The cover still doesn't completely display on the MCC homepage, and I think the last page of the comic has some dropped letters.  The brunette, blonde, and redhead may have been "moral" before their treatment, but they are still "mortal."  Violet waits for him, but I think the pleasure "awaits" him.  Minor, minor things.  Great art.  It's definitely an entertaining single-issue comic.

And--fixed (or my screencap appears as it should--whichever).
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:53:31 am by jmundt29 » Logged
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 06:41:48 pm »

Faerie Tail is wonderful!  It's about time some women were controlled while they were sleeping, and a faerie is the perfect way to do that (aside from the infamous Hypno-Ring).  Great job.  Love the night attire and the breast expansion, though I would have liked one more page with the third girl either sitting up in bed or exiting her house.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 07:11:25 am »

Really, really enjoyed it!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 07:49:38 am »

Very very nice  Grin
Seed where did hear of this ?
I remember is Martian Harem, The Men martian usr there seed and to control the woman.
Some was brought from mars to earth and one man to start his harem.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 11:46:13 am »

The faerie and the tail and the three women. It would be more intereste if the fairy tale evole around lesbian fairy looking for three women to be her slaves.
To serve her in the human world. That is until someone capture her and want three wishes.
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 01:37:10 pm »

Wonderful models for all the girls, including the fairie, and a great story to go with them too. I loved how the man managed to get the whole package, even if I was somewhat expecting it.  Wink

I also loved the particular poses, the tone of the skin, the textures, the light, even the choice of what few clothes they show, everything looks gorgeous.

I know the story seems to be over but if a sequel is not in the plans, I would love to see a bonus or a couple of extra images that show the new harem at work, especially since I can't get enough of these lovely girls (and a flying faerie could certainly give creative possibilities for new sexual positions).

Cheers!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2012, 08:46:27 pm »

This is the perfect way to do F/Fdom with me.  Have a female slave entrance the other girls with the guy off screen, just perfect.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 11:08:55 am »

The old saying "BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR", in this case, the "master" had all his wishes figured out in the beginning, save the faire and have her grant him wishes.

Too bad she did not think of what he might wish for, GREAT story, maybe another chapter, please Daphne!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: