Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:41:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18176 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2022, 01:28:36 pm »

Oh... how do "Save" and "Restore" work?

"Save" saves the current state of the game at the time you click it, and "Restore" takes you back to the point you saved. Of course, let me know if they don't appear to be working!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2022, 07:30:35 pm »

Of course, let me know if they don't appear to be working!

They don't! My use case is: save an ending I really like, so I can go do other playthroughs, mess everything up, but then return to my "good" run. But that doesn't appear to be restoring right now.

(I'm realizing we mostly appear to be talking about confusions and feedback, so I'm just going to use this excuse to say that Starter Marriage is cool and good and a really impressive feat of creativity and engineering.)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2022, 09:41:01 pm »

They don't! My use case is: save an ending I really like, so I can go do other playthroughs, mess everything up, but then return to my "good" run. But that doesn't appear to be restoring right now.

Huh! I just tried clicking "save" at an earlier point, then playing for a while and clicking "restore", and it seemed to work. What does it do for you?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2022, 11:40:23 pm »

Huh! I just tried clicking "save" at an earlier point, then playing for a while and clicking "restore", and it seemed to work. What does it do for you?

And of course, now it's working. If it does something else again, I'll let you know.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2022, 11:42:27 pm »

Oh snap I just hit a complete ending: no "To Be Continued," just "Fin."

(SPOILER: To get at least this one, do a "good boyfriend" run: no MC, reject Annie, keep the cheating to a minimum.)
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2022, 07:20:05 am »

Whoa!
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2022, 08:15:19 am »

Okay, obsessively exploring all the nooks and crannies of this I've found what seems like a small bug/inconsistency/plot hole.

1. Ignore the text
2. Fuck Allison until she has a second orgasm, then masturbate her into agreeing to cook dinner naked.
3. Get a blowjob, tell her about your weird ex. In the morning, after the quickie, visit Allison in the shower.
4. Once you're alone, try to call Annie, then head to work.
5. Whether you tried to call Annie or not, she apologizes for not picking up earlier, which if you didn't try to call her could be interpreted as her being unresponsive to your text. Exchange texts with Annie, playing it noncommittal and low-key hostile and mention you have a girlfriend.
6. Don't call Allison about it, just go to work.
7. Enjoy Allison as a maid, get through the night without mentioning Annie.
8. In the morning, exchange texts with Annie and agree to visit her (I always get her to agree to be my fuck-doll but that's probably unnecessary).
9. If you call Alison at this point you explicitly don't tell her you've agreed to visit Annie, and she has no reason to think a trip is on the table.
10. After you chat with Emma, you then text Allison and thank her for being understanding about your trip, the one you specifically haven't told her about, and she says it's okay with her if you sleep with Annie.

I don't know that getting #10 requires all of 1 to 9 but steps 6 and 7 are the ones where you might tell Allison about the trip, and if you haven't by #10, the game acts like you had that conversation after all.

If there's a way I'm misunderstanding something, I'm happy to accept correction. If it's an error, it could be resolved by making the morning call with Allison in step 9 not optional, and having you tell her about your choice then instead of putting it off.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2022, 10:50:07 am »

Okay, obsessively exploring all the nooks and crannies of this I've found what seems like a small bug/inconsistency/plot hole.

Thank you for the report! Yes, there was a small change that blocked off some plot; that's been fixed.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2022, 10:50:49 am »

Getting back to save/restore, there is a small bug: If you save, then restore, you cannot do "go back to the previous chapter" on the restored game. (Don't ask.) Fix in the works!

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2022, 10:55:24 am »

Getting back to save/restore, there is a small bug: If you save, then restore, you cannot do "go back to the previous chapter" on the restored game. (Don't ask.) Fix in the works!

Actually I think that was my bug! Thank you!
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2022, 11:43:25 am »

Thank you for the report! Yes, there was a small change that blocked off some plot; that's been fixed.

While I'm at it: when, as you head out to visit Dante and Renee, you have the option of bringing up Lorelei, you bring her up regardless of the option chosen. Is that as intended?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2022, 11:59:58 am »

While I'm at it: when, as you head out to visit Dante and Renee, you have the option of bringing up Lorelei, you bring her up regardless of the option chosen. Is that as intended?

Yes. You bring up Lorelei if you visited her, even if you are not having an affair with her. The choice text is slightly unclear; I'll probably fix that.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2022, 04:17:30 pm »

Has anybody figured out a way to get Allison's "fantasy" response without your character being into hotwifing/sharing? The former doesn't seem like it should depend on the latter, but I cannot get it otherwise.

Basically: I'm trying to get a "full MC" run without sharing, but cannot for the life of me get that particular scenario to trigger.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2022, 04:57:10 pm »

Going back through this, I realize now how many options I didn't even realize that I hadn't explored (either because they're not my particular thing, or the choices in the other options seemed like they would have more interesting results). I completely skipped asking Allison to cook dinner naked, and once I selected that I saw a lot of content that I'd never seen before in the previous phases.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2022, 05:27:10 pm »

I'm not sure a "full MC" playthrough is possible, in that some choices are mutually exclusive.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: