Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:00:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: An Oriental Gothic  (Read 22368 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 30, 2012, 08:53:31 am »

Art by Pepperpair, colors by Waranghira!

The new bride of the Caliph has already given his her heart to another... but the Caliph has other plans.

Coming soon!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:04:46 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 02:02:40 pm »

Oooooo.. very excited about this! I love a classic Arabian harem setting!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:15:51 pm »

Yeah, this looks like it will be playing on some clasic fantisies.  I'm excited how quickly this site is picking up, at one point we had to wonder if we were getting a comic on Wednesday and now half of April is planned out with two coming soon previews.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 10:40:45 am »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Hey Daphne, Did you do the unthinkable, you wrote it and lettered it too, or did the"other Daphne" do the lettering, in any case, the cover looks like another winner from MY favorite comic site MIND CONTROL COMICS!!
Lord_Blight
Browser
One Star Sneetch

COBRA Warlord

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 09:06:44 pm »

Looking forward to reading this one, the artwork looks exceptional.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 01:04:57 pm »

Coming April 25th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 05:21:43 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Hey Daphne, Did you do the unthinkable, you wrote it and lettered it too, or did the"other Daphne" do the lettering, in any case, the cover looks like another winner from MY favorite comic site MIND CONTROL COMICS!!

Yep, I wrote it and lettered it; if Daphne Rosen does more work for us, we'll use her full name. Smiley

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 10:59:19 am »

Kudo's to you Daphne, You do it all or so it seems, in any case the artwork looks surperb and I know the story will be as well.

I hope you will find time(HA,HA,HA) to write a new story for EMCA in the near future, I really enjoy them, keep them and the comics cumming!!!  Wink Wink Wink
Lord_Blight
Browser
One Star Sneetch

COBRA Warlord

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 09:23:29 pm »

Coming April 25th!

Can't wait.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 02:53:16 pm »

I hope this harem setting, have women in there private time talking with each other master is not there. I like relationships say when a guy not around but women with women.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 04:30:48 am »

Really liked the story!
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 05:19:11 am »

Very enjoyable! The art and especially the coloring really fit the setting perfectly. A short and entertaining story in the style of one thousand and one nights.  I hope more comics in this theme/setting can be done. Smiley
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 01:53:25 pm »

The witch in the storeline should get her own store about prehapes wanted to prolong her life and runs against a woman that look much like her but her boobs not as big she could join with her become a new woman all of that woman knowledge is past to the witch she must join with another woman and become a new woman. So when she does she get her youth back.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 01:55:38 pm »

For everyone's amusement, this is (very!) loosely based on: Vathek, an Arabian Tale or The History of the Caliph Vathek.

orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 04:19:42 pm »

Very enjoyable! The art and especially the coloring really fit the setting perfectly. A short and entertaining story in the style of one thousand and one nights.  I hope more comics in this theme/setting can be done. Smiley

I definately agree.  The art style, themes, and story were all fantastic and worked very well together.  It was also a great story, with enough going on around the main focus that the "universe" could be revisited again, which I hope you'll do.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: