Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:13:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1209: “Knock, Knock”  (Read 739 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 06, 2022, 04:29:14 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 03:24:28 am »

If he's shocked and worried by what's happened to her (and interested in finding the source and reversing the damage) I might almost like him until he reverts back to billionaire trust fund baby mode.

But... a slightly meaner part of me thinks it would be disgustingly hilarious if his chest suddenly burst to mythic proportions (I know, I know, well-established that pink clouds don't do anything to men).

Regardless, it's too bad about Caitlyn and Hitomi. I can already see the full-page (shocking) spread of them turned into big-breasted zombos.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 06:04:17 am »

Well, Danielle is under orders from Miriam to keep Adrian distracted, so that shocked face might not be conveying "on no, there's a problem here". (Or if it is, Danielle's next move may well shuffle those worries aside.)

It isn't clear just how far along in the controlling process Miriam is with Mallory, and whether the next thing we see will be Miriam and her sub-harem surrounding Caitlyn and Hitomi or if they've got some time to themselves...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 01:49:34 pm »

If he's shocked and worried by what's happened to her (and interested in finding the source and reversing the damage) I might almost like him until he reverts back to billionaire trust fund baby mode.

If by damage you mean the mindlessness, sure. If by damage you mean the physical changes, it'd be more fun if he was into it IMO...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 06:24:06 pm »

If by damage you mean the mindlessness, sure. If by damage you mean the physical changes, it'd be more fun if he was into it IMO...

I was intentionally ambiguous as I understand the love of what I consider body horror is strong here.

I'm pretty comfortable downing on character traits and story (like hating Adrian for being a passive protagonist - except when directly threatened, an objective truth) but try super-hard to tread carefully around taste-related topics (like women being transformed from beautiful to... broken, a completely opinion-based stance). Smiley

...and whether the next thing we see will be Miriam and her sub-harem surrounding Caitlyn and Hitomi or if they've got some time to themselves...

I'd love to see something that sinister. Zombos.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 06:25:53 pm by grimtidings » Logged

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: