Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:33:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1186: “Descending Node”  (Read 2330 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 25, 2022, 12:03:49 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ZD11
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 03:15:00 am »

That alt-text is ominous, given that the last time 'fall, fall, fall, fall' made an appearance it was the title of episode 584 - which had Dani hypnotising the twins while Jakob's mental trap was programming Erin, Reka, Raven and Miriam.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 07:18:03 am »

Smiley
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 07:34:24 am »

Every now and then there's a SJI release that makes you go back and read the last several dozen issues to try and get a grasp of the bigger picture. This is definitely one of those, and I'm very curious to see where the story is going from here.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2022, 08:30:59 am »

Either Miriam has an agenda or someone else with an agenda has their claws deep into Miriam.  GodWilling may be on to something with his observation on #1114.  The theme works.
ZD11
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 08:39:23 am »

Speaking of the time Erin got trapped in Miriam's memories of getting hypnotised by Jakob, is that Raven's hair I see next to her in that bottom inset panel?
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 09:08:18 am »

Speaking of the time Erin got trapped in Miriam's memories of getting hypnotised by Jakob, is that Raven's hair I see next to her in that bottom inset panel?

I think that's just Miriam's purple highlights, which are rarely depicted but have been around for quite a while.
ZD11
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 09:28:52 am »

I think that's just Miriam's purple highlights, which are rarely depicted but have been around for quite a while.
Ah, okay. Seeing them all to one side threw me off a bit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: