Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:15:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects #6  (Read 28683 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 14, 2012, 12:25:58 am »

Brian is pulled over while getting a blow job... and the officer gets a full explanation.

Coming March 14th! (In the afternoon Pacific Time; technical issues over here at MCC Headquarters.)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:15:59 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:36 am »

So what Brian do to all his Sex slave or whores at his houes?
we have wait and see.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 02:16:10 pm »

And it's up!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:27:45 pm »

Yes!!! Been waiting a long time and it was definitely was worth the wait, great job!!
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:48:02 pm »

Daphne!  Writing those words!  You are such a naughty girl...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 04:48:34 pm »

It took you until now? Smiley

T5Medici
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:15:18 pm »

You're not really naughty. You're just drawn that way.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »

It took you until now? Smiley

Well, you know, sometimes you don't know what you have in front of you until it's flaunted.   Shocked
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 05:21:56 pm »

Well, you know, sometimes you don't know what you have in front of you until it's flaunted.   Shocked

Well, I wanted to write something for the people who were bored with the light touch and subtle MC of the previous Bearing Gifts/Found Objects installments.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 10:14:40 pm »

We see into her mind or brain. She been change in a Sex doll  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 05:00:16 am »

Well, I wanted to write something for the people who were bored with the light touch and subtle MC of the previous Bearing Gifts/Found Objects installments.

And as far as I'm concerned you nailed it perfectly! Shadows of the wonderful classic "Maid to order". Smiley

Yippee ki yay!
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 06:30:32 am »

I also wanted to compliment the clean dialogue on one side of the comic. Easy to follow.

Your descriptive victim POV story is one of the best in this series. Is Paula from Minnesota?  Wink

Yippee ki yay!
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:27 am »

Just my two cents...I thought this was wonderful all the way around.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 10:39:19 am »

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!

What a premise, A POV look at one of Brian's CUM-SLUTS, and being stopped for giving "head" to her Master. You Daphne, have a very, to say the least, "unigue" slant on this story!!!

I hope the next chapter follows his other slave-sluts, his Mom, neighbor, girlfriends and their Mom's as well.

CAN'T WAIT Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 02:05:50 pm »

You don't need to justify anything to me, Daphne.  (As if that were important.)  I'm sure that you know that I was just yanking your chain.  I have nothing but the highest opinion of your writing, regardless of the context.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: