Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:34:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1173: “Developing Plans”  (Read 1579 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 16, 2022, 10:03:52 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ZD11
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 04:16:11 am »

DANI: Difficult to tell from over here, let's see how deep I can bury my face in them and decide that way.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 02:47:46 pm »

Truly, it's difficult to see if there's been growth without a side by side of a before/after. Erin has been in many poses, shown in many angles, and all of that plays a part in how large a chest is perceived. The current pose, underboob and lying down, is imo a great example of "Well they might be but Erin's so big already it could just be lighting". I love me some BE, but understand this is an MC site, MC story, and many here are not so fond of the fetish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: