Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 06:12:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT presents "The Birthday Present"!  (Read 1818 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 27, 2022, 09:00:44 am »

We're pleased to present The Birthday Present, starring Erin Everheart and Codey Steele.

She's giving him something very special for his birthday: A weekend as his mind-controlled sex toy. Of course, he'll use this power only for good…

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through March 6th!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 04:36:50 pm »

Wow, Erin Everheart is a revelation. I hope you are able to cast her again in the future.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 04:37:46 pm »

Wow, Erin Everheart is a revelation. I hope you are able to cast her again in the future.

Your wish will be fulfilled sooner than you might think…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
onyxghoul
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 06:05:03 pm »

Your wish will be fulfilled sooner than you might think…

I hope so. She reminds me of a Wendy Wild who does HC.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 10:23:36 pm »

This had some pleasurable differences to it's name.  For starters, unlike say Roommate Situation, where the women were set so to normalize everything to the point that they basically ignored what they were doing, here her shift from normal to blank sex doll, especially in the beginning, was more like fulfilling her duty without question or hesitation.  As far as she was concerned, this is what she was supposed to do, whether or not she took pleasure from it--about the only time the illusion was broken is that time she was on her phone.  The inclusion of a music score was very welcome, since we didn't just get grunts, moans, and repetitive dialogue, and Erin Everheart's performance, skills as a contortionist, and her extremely long pony tail were great--that moment when she seemed to enjoy getting her hair wrapped around her neck was actually kind of hot for me.

Granted, my personal preferences would've called for dialogue, expressions, and actions that showed her gradually falling deeper and deeper into her new sex doll persona, leading to moments of particular vulnerability where Codey Steele could further warp her mind to his liking.  It would've even ended with an epilogue scene where, for her birthday, she asked/begged him to make her his sex doll again.  As it stands, the moments between her coming out of her trance and when the credits rolled felt like 5-10 seconds of potentially crucial dialogue were cut out and the point where she comes out in a leotard with bigger boobs feels like a sequel hook--I wouldn't be opposed to that, as long as it expanded (pardon the pun) on what's established here, meaning more trance and more programming; possibly covering the time between the end of this movie and the point she comes out in the leotard, instead of just having a time skip.  But that's me and my preferences, which you can take as such; the only thing, I'm calling a criticism is what I said about feeling like there was missing dialogue.  I'm assuming that her asking why she needs to put on clothes, then getting up and sauntering off is supposed to mean that he's programmed her to permanently be his sex doll, I just want to see it happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: