Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:13:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enchanted Summer #16  (Read 4923 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 07, 2021, 12:02:14 am »

It's time for Chris' plan… but is it too late?

Script: Daphne • Art: Eizar • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
arm7man88
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 10:56:17 am »

Not gonna lie, I always love a story where the "bad guys" win, hoping that happens here!
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 03:03:35 pm »

Not gonna lie, I always love a story where the "bad guys" win, hoping that happens here!

I don't have a ton of hope for that, but it'd be nice!
vod891
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 08:37:10 pm »

Me too, I get it, but would love if this story has a 'dark' ending. Maybe that can be a small bonus story down the line. Fingers crossed.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 02:04:47 pm »

I like it when mind-controllers win.  My ideal ending for this story would be for Chris and Kurt to win and defeat the evil mind-controllers, and wind up with their own harem of MC'd sex slaves.  That would be the best ending.  An ending where the cabal wins would be ok, I guess.  

An ending where Chris's shenanigans lift the mind-control spell and leaves the girls free to make their own decisions would, of course, be the absolute worst.

Meanwhile, the continued lack of updates to some of my other favorite stories is depressing, but it's pretty cool to see this one get updated once a month.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 03:19:26 am »

Wow! Daphne used the BIG C-word (I'd developed a theory that her spellchecker auto-corrected it into continued). Let’s not get too pushy or the next episode might not come out until next year....   Wink Cheesy

GB
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 07:27:42 am »

So is Chris the only person in the town with mind control powers now?  A previous issue had suggested that Kurt had the power as well but the end of his storyline in this episode suggested that Autumn and the restaurant chick were staying with him of their own free will.

Great issue.  Great comic.
arm7man88
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 08:02:48 am »

Well, not really the ending I wanted, but oh well, at least theres plenty of what I want in Waiting Room and Friend Request.
DarkSpirit
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 09:51:09 am »

I love this (pre)end.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 12:42:39 pm »

This was great!
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2021, 03:15:55 am »

On the one hand, I generally don't like it when the weekly comic has basically no smut. On the other, since Daphne started showing her cards a few issues back, Enchanted Summer has quickly become maybe my favourite story in the entire MCC library (even though it's farther down the list in, er, titillation terms?). So I can't be too mad. Kudos for the run so far to the emtire team, and good look on the last bit of the home stretch!
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 05:28:18 pm »

So is Chris the only person in the town with mind control powers now?  A previous issue had suggested that Kurt had the power as well but the end of his storyline in this episode suggested that Autumn and the restaurant chick were staying with him of their own free will.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: