Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:31:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dueling Controllers/Harem Size/Control Method  (Read 1736 times)
vice63
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: May 15, 2021, 09:52:53 am »

Firstly I apologize  for the 'scatter-gun'  response to some varied topics that've come up in the  last month.

Dueling Controllers (slave-swapping):  The  best EMC scenarios often inspire a kind of split response in me. The reptilian part of my brain is 'that's HAWT!', while the more evolved part of my brain recoils in revulsion at the horrific depersonalization on display. A scenario  where 'slaves' are traded like commodities (which of course occurred all the time in slave-keeping cultures), or are 'poached' by rival controllers, seems to be a logical development in many of these scenarios, though it  can be unsettling in the reader,  as it deals with some of the more ugly aspects of the  fetish.

Harem Size: How long is the story? Longer stories will probably require larger harems. Will the artist be able to develop a visual short-hand to depict all these different harem members (who will be naked, a majority of the time)? What are the motivations of the harem owner: the 'accidental' owner practicing 'catch and release'; the 'predator' who who will target any attractive individual who crosses their path, the strategist selecting targets according to specific abilities they might posses,  the 'HIVE' that will assimilate ALL.

Control Method: Weird Science/Tech, for the most part. Though there  a couple of specific  scenarios  that I'm fond of.  The psychic 'worm'. A character with some kind of psychic or mystic power, enters another character's mind. But that mind has been compromised, and  now the visiting psychic is exposed to the  programing.  Dance. There's music with a mind-controlling component; it compels the  listener to dance, and as they dance they  become controlled.

This concludes my little rant. Have  good week-end everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: