Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We're back, with... Mouth Magic!  (Read 2050 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 11, 2021, 11:51:28 am »

Hi, everyone!

We're just about to launch back into in-person production after waiting out the last round of Covid-19. Everyone at MCT is healthy and happy, and we're very excited about finally getting to shoot again.

But first, we have a new movie for you! Mouth Music starring Alison Rey and Paisley Porter!

A magician has left a magical device hanging in the woods! Any woman who touches it is compelled to search him out and… service him orally. Like you do!

It's available for download and on DVD now! Special early-bird pricing through May 18th.

And thank you, as always, for your support!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 01:39:31 am »

Simple, fun, nicely paced, and not too long.  Not bad all said and done.

Although I can't quite help but see this through some kind of meta lens.  On the one hand, it's basically "what if the guy from Collectibles just wanted a quickie instead of permanent additions" and on the other hand it's got the same two actresses from Flashback apparently meeting for the first time and becoming instant lovers.  Character names aside, when I first watched Flashback, I had my doubts about Paisley actually being a man's slave, thought that all that was just false memories planted to make her more susceptible to Allison's brainwashing.  Now I wonder if they were both having flashbacks of their brief time as slaves, but Allison figured it out and took advantage of the situation.  No difference, really; just me thinking too much.

Good to hear that things will be getting back to normal for MCT soon; looking forward to the next video.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: