Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What methods of control do you like?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2021, 10:49:32 am)
Hypnosis, realistic. - 18 (9.9%)
Hypnosis, fantasy. - 33 (18.1%)
Drugs (technological). - 19 (10.4%)
"External" tech (MC rays, etc.) - 30 (16.5%)
"Internal" tech (chips, nanobots) - 19 (10.4%)
Magic. - 26 (14.3%)
Psychic abilities. - 25 (13.7%)
Other - 12 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of control?  (Read 13148 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 08, 2021, 10:49:32 am »

What kinds of MC techniques do you like? Vote for any and all, and other discussion below!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 10:55:16 am »

I prefer fantasy hypnosis to "realistic" hypnosis just because this stuff sits firmly in the realm of fantasy for me.

Another fun method of control that I see popping up sometimes is a tactile method, as in used in several of The King of Hearts's stories on mcstores. There's some implications that a bit of that, or something close to it, might be being used in Starter Marriage.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 06:10:41 am »

Me like realistic but love see all on the list I can't pick one
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 08:31:27 am »

I like realistic far better than fantasy.
One of the most famous 'Mind Control' stories is "The Manchurian Candidate"
And the reason is, how frightening it is to think that someone's mind can be so manipulated.
Seeing an average, everyday person suddenly become something completely different is what fascinates me.
And of course the addition of sex makes it all the more fascinating.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 09:03:17 am »

Other - the details of the specific mind control mechanism are just decoration for me. Ideally the method will have clearly-defined and communicated capabilities and limitations. The capabilities are demonstrable and exercising them out is the icing on the plot. Without any limitations there's no conflict to generate a meaty story.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 11:53:15 am »

Other - the details of the specific mind control mechanism are just decoration for me. Ideally the method will have clearly-defined and communicated capabilities and limitations. The capabilities are demonstrable and exercising them out is the icing on the plot. Without any limitations there's no conflict to generate a meaty story.

Yup. I don't think there's much to be gained from keeping the methods mysterious.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 11:57:12 am »

Yup. I don't think there's much to be gained from keeping the methods mysterious.

I think if there ever is an outcomes-only story, then explaining what happened isn't that relevant. But if the story's going to involve process, then show the process.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 04:28:00 am »

Well said.
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 05:13:44 am »

One of my picks was "realistic" hypnosis. Of course, nothing depicted in MCC stories is "realistic," and I'm not interested in comics about women using alternative forms of therapy to deal with their problems. I meant more realistic than one character approaching another and saying, "Looook deep into my eyes... you are hypnotized!" Closer to the pop culture idea of "realistic hypnosis."

- Dixon
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 11:13:01 am »

I prefer realistic hypnosis that takes place over several sessions over a length of time, instead of all at once.  This way you can see the progress from unwilling to happily submissive and actually believe it, to some extent.  Fantasy hypnosis (I took that to be instant or over one session) is good if you're pressed for time or just want to make a fun little video.  Magic and tech are both fair game, in my opinion.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2021, 11:35:55 am »

Anything involving pocket watches like in Waiting Room but I also enjoy some hardcore stuff like drugs while strapped into a chair.  Checkered Past captured this perfectly.
grey_shadow
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2021, 02:25:38 pm »

For me, the mechanics of the control aren't as important as the implications for the characters involved. It's important that there is an idea of the capabilities and limitations of the control method, but it doesn't make a lot of difference precisely where those come from - only that we have some idea of what the characters can and cannot do as a result.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2021, 03:16:31 pm »

I show up for the bigger boobs, asses, and don't care whether its "realistic" or not in its portrayal. While it probably seems silly to most here I'm not a huge fan of intelligence loss, and enjoy the submissive/dominance aspects of MC erotica far more than the mental changes themselves or how they are achieved. MCC just happens to be one of the most consistant high quality sources of breast expansion, and where that aspect of MC to ever leave I likely would too.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 05:16:04 pm »

While it probably seems silly to most here I'm not a huge fan of intelligence loss, and enjoy the submissive/dominance aspects of MC erotica far more than the mental changes themselves or how they are achieved.

Doesn't sound silly to me! I've discovered that a big part of my attraction to MC is that it's a reliable venue for Master/slave content that doesn't involve sadomasochism.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2021, 12:16:56 am »

While it probably seems silly to most here I'm not a huge fan of intelligence loss

A lot of us are with you on that.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: