Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:46:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1050: “Class Is In Session”  (Read 1645 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 06, 2021, 12:01:59 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 12:33:10 am »

Miel looks like she knows something just happened.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
SDPunk
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 03:47:33 am »

She looks like she knows what happened and isn’t buying this two person section bullshit
caseyx
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 07:49:35 am »

Well obviously she knows something happened.  This is supposed to be Adrian telling a story about what happened to his mother in college.  He had to have heard it from them.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 11:21:15 am »

Well obviously she knows something happened.  This is supposed to be Adrian telling a story about what happened to his mother in college.  He had to have heard it from them.

You'd think that, but it doesn't quite feel that way... but I guess this explains why Miel was able to pass the story along to Adrian that she was being mind controlled. The perspective in SJI is sometimes weird. It's third-person, but oftentimes we know less about what's going on than the characters in the scene.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 11:27:19 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
SDPunk
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 06:56:59 am »

With all the mind control flying around, any scene without a controller, currently Adrian, Jakob, Yves, and Sawyer, that isn’t specifically from the controller’s perspective can be assumed to be told by an unreliable narrator.

I’m discovering this in my own writing as I’m closing I on 80k words is my own MC story. Anyone who is mind controlled is automatically unreliable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: