Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:14:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen  (Read 16896 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 15, 2012, 03:32:32 pm »

Since her husband's death, Perla has been running his restaurant, La Cocina Espanola. But now, someone has come to demand that a contract be honored...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 08:43:57 am »

Looks very interesting!  Grin
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 03:23:49 pm »

OOOOOH!  Black leather.  Or is that rubber?  Either way...kinky!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:50:16 pm »

Sorry I have say it HOT BUNS
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:28:28 am »

So he own eveything in side the builting after a date midnight.
so two women are his slave. Himmm
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 07:02:04 am »

A single story, hm?  So, what was his occupation, this "friend of Johnny's?"  He has a cape that suggests magician or Victorian-style supervillain.  He doesn't do any obvious magic and he doesn't carry props (like the St. James Watch) or cast spells (like the time travel comic).  Does he just randomly exude power and then use his voice to modify women?
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 08:50:13 am »

Another WINNER Daphne, It looks like this guy just uses his cock to enslave his women, or maybe he uses a strong colone to get them to "put out", either way this story should be continued for at least 1 more chapter to show is how he does it.

The lawyer who drew up that contract was a f---ing genius!!! Wink Wink Wink
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 09:04:59 am »

This was quite an enjoyable comic which had a nice "deal with the devil" theme to it.  I would have preferred it if Perla and Linda were party to the contract rather than being innocent bystanders, but it was still a hot story.

I certainly liked the art, lettering and colors as well!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 08:17:48 am »

This won't make my top ten of the site, but it was still an enjoyable campfire ghost story with an enjoyable erotic MC twist.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 09:00:19 am »

It wasn't leather or rubber, just black cloth.  Oh well...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 09:39:48 am »

It wasn't leather or rubber, just black cloth.  Oh well...

Tough crowd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 12:22:27 pm »

Oh we're not all that tough  Roll Eyes I would bet that there isn't a single person on the form that disliked the comic, it's just levels of enjoyment that reflect personal tastes.  For instance I dislike 3D artwork, perfering line art, this doesn't mean I dislike the comics that use 3D on the sight, I simply haven't reread them a dozen times like I have the other comics.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 04:08:23 pm »

A single story, hm?  So, what was his occupation, this "friend of Johnny's?"  He has a cape that suggests magician or Victorian-style supervillain.  He doesn't do any obvious magic and he doesn't carry props (like the St. James Watch) or cast spells (like the time travel comic).  Does he just randomly exude power and then use his voice to modify women?

In a comic called Hell's Kitchen, I'm likely to assume that guys with pointed beards coming up with contracts that are materially generous yet spiritually destructive are diabolic in nature. (though Daniel Webster might argue that "every*thing* in it" does not apply to humans, but that's what she gets for not lawyering up)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: