Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:19:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How important is a controller building a harem to you?  (Voting closed: April 03, 2021, 03:46:50 pm)
Really, I prefer to focus on a single subject. - 2 (4.4%)
One, maybe two? - 8 (17.8%)
Three or more is nice. - 29 (64.4%)
Fewer than a dozen lacks ambition. - 6 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Harem-Building  (Read 13110 times)
zerocross
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 06:10:31 am »

I prefer slower, more meaningful mind control. I want it to mean something when the subject falls, and if the number of harem members is too high then we barely know the characters at all. 

I loved Chrystalis because at least we learned something about each woman when they went under. It was a good way to make the larger number more meaningful. The rest of the time, the characters become far less memorable and that takes away from the hotness.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 08:09:04 am »

I prefer slower, more meaningful mind control. I want it to mean something when the subject falls, and if the number of harem members is too high then we barely know the characters at all. 

I loved Chrystalis because at least we learned something about each woman when they went under. It was a good way to make the larger number more meaningful. The rest of the time, the characters become far less memorable and that takes away from the hotness.

Eh, I don't think Chrysalis gave the characters any more depth than most of the stories on this site, it actually seemed like it gave them less. I'm a bit biased, though, as I tend to dislike that style of transformation (like the clockwork and living blow up doll ones).

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2021, 06:24:44 am »

Too late to vote, but I think I would've gone for one or two. Though as far as the site goes, variety is nice. When/if every comic is harem-oriented, that's a bit boring.
neogeo
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2021, 03:14:29 pm »

Three or more is nice.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2021, 04:18:44 am »

In the days of harems there were two one for pleasure the concubines and one for procreation ie the wives the latter usually governed by the women themselves. Perhaps there's a story of sorts here.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: