Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:39:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #15  (Read 10138 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 30, 2021, 09:41:54 am »

Control is spreading even wider…

Script: Daphne • Art: The Huex Team • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 11:21:57 am »

Oh yes!  Even though it’s in the title I can’t wait.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 01:50:49 pm »

It's my Birthday today and I was hoping for a lovely present...and here it is!!!! Come on and hurry up Wednesday!!!!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 07:27:57 am »

Charlotte: "My STEP-father can get fucked."

Oh honey...
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 12:22:45 pm »

Wow, Leticia seems to be the whole package when it comes to a difficult patient.  Can’t wait to see her be rewritten in the next one.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 12:59:17 pm »

Another great issue. Loving that Helene is been used as a recruitment tool. Would love to see her use the DVD for her own pleasure at some stage with another student or even a fellow teacher! And what lucky guy will Tina and Dinah run in to Smiley
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 11:44:36 am »

I love the art and story...

but I feel we're getting to many plot htreads per issue. I want to see more induction and focus on characters instead of jumping around so much?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 12:28:29 pm »

I love the art and story...

but I feel we're getting to many plot htreads per issue. I want to see more induction and focus on characters instead of jumping around so much?

Also there's not really much room for characterization. Part of why this series never really did it for me; but some people really seem to like it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 05:39:29 pm »

Let us know what you think about future issues!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
nemovoid
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2021, 07:37:12 pm »

I am enjoying this series immensely. Lots of different kinks thrown in, touching on lots of different preferences. Personally, I'm enjoying Janice's story, as well as the whole overarching "who's controlling the controllers" aspect of the series. Keep up the good work!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: