Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:44:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror in the Lost Colony #1  (Read 10732 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 25, 2010, 12:38:12 pm »

A spaceship with four schoolgirls crash-lands on a planet with a lost earth colony... but what sinister plot awaits them? Released 06/26.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 10:09:48 am »

I would like to see 2 and 3 and 4 on this storeline.  I would to see the women bodys in more details. I would like to see the short hair blonde one to give herself and obey him.  She do anything to save herself and her friends.
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 11:23:33 pm »

I'm liking where this is going and what characters there are (I hope there will be more MC than terror, though  Wink ). I would have liked it more if the images had greater resolution. The way it is now, I have a hard time figuring the faces and details in some panels. But the story is good and I loved the dialogues and wordplay involved.

Thanks for the chapter!

R. Daneel
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 12:08:03 pm »

Will it would be nice to more of them again. The terror in the lost colony 2 I hope will come next month.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 12:45:04 pm »

Will it would be nice to more of them again. The terror in the lost colony 2 I hope will come next month.

Very soon!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: