Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:05:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three "completed" comics I'd love to see more of  (Read 4392 times)
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« on: November 20, 2020, 05:08:15 am »

"Startup", "Cheat Code", and "Miss Thursday" were fantastic one-offs that all have endings begging for a sequel.

I'd love to see more of them (even if the artist is different because the original is no longer available)
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:12:51 am »

More Start-up would be boring. I never really got any good ideas that would make sequels not feel like the same thing over again.

Miss Thursday though... I think I got too silly with one pitch (Sissy and a very-Velma friend try to solve the mystery of what made her brother such a stud) and too legally-actionable with the other (Dark Phoenix, anyone?).
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 10:25:58 am »

More Start-up would be boring. I never really got any good ideas that would make sequels not feel like the same thing over again.

Miss Thursday though... I think I got too silly with one pitch (Sissy and a very-Velma friend try to solve the mystery of what made her brother such a stud) and too legally-actionable with the other (Dark Phoenix, anyone?).

I liked the X-Men spin off one, I think I still have that script somewhere. Might be doable with some adjustments.
Never saw the Velma-ish one though...
Had fun with Miss Thursday so I wouldn't be opposed to doing more.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 03:08:23 pm »

'Cheat Code' could be an interesting continuation.
And so would 'Travel Plans' and 'Business as Usual'.
'Transcript' is also a favorite of mine.

crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 03:16:04 am »

I remember you mentioning the artist for Start-Up doesn't do adult content anymore, which is unfortunate.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 12:50:37 pm »

I'd love to see Rapid Inductions start up again, perhaps make it a weekly feature with a rotating roster of artists.  That would be great.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 09:22:33 pm »

I gotta agree with several ideas pitched here, including Cheat Code and Miss Thursday; holiday specials like Scared Bent and that one Free Cable issue are always fun and I'd like to see continuations of old ones or new holidays added to the list.  However, it occurred to me that I would also love to see the bonus comic The Owners adapted into a movie.  I don't imagine anything elaborate, just a quick and simple jaunt where one older couple turns a younger couple into their slaves, has fun with them a while, possibly discusses who they might want to get next time, and agrees that they've got a long while to wait before they get bored with their new toys; just like the comic.  Of course they could get nasty about things by outright telling the young couple that their old life is over, that they'll never not be slaves again and when the owners get tired of them, they'll be sold or given to someone else and replaced with the next couple to move into the flat (could see this mono/dialogue during the couch scene in the comic).  All the while, the new slaves are too mindless to respond in anyway except obedient acceptance, even when it's implied that they might be separated somewhere down the line.

I also got the impression that part of the necklace's magic is to make a victim permanently ready for sex, though unable to initiate it without being ordered to do so.  Part of my head cannon is that the necklace makes a person mindlessly obedient through such a massive overdose of horniness that it becomes impossible for them to do or be anything else; not even express emotion.  Would be interested to see that implemented in a movie adaptation.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 11:03:15 pm »

I'd love to see Rapid Inductions start up again, perhaps make it a weekly feature with a rotating roster of artists.  That would be great.

I feel the same.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 01:37:34 pm »

There's already too many comics running concurrently. Let's get it down to a more reasonable amount.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: