Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:52:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #999: “Project Management”  (Read 2366 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 19, 2020, 12:02:20 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:12:12 pm »

Man, we're almost at issue 1000. Crazy.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 05:23:42 pm »

I know.  I'm not sure if it's going to be a regular comic, a celebratory splash page like #900, or some kind of curve ball.

Guess we'll find out in due course.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 12:51:53 am »

Very kinky, in the best possible way.

Is working on watches like working on computer hardware, to where it's safer to do it naked? ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 05:01:14 am »

1000 (or maybe 1001 if we're getting a celebratory pinup) is actually a good place to go into a flashback with Jacqui's history with Adrian's parents as she's about to tell us....unless we're pivoting to another group right away Cheesy
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 09:29:10 pm »

impregnate them both
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 10:16:54 pm »

impregnate them both

Grin I applaud your audacity lol

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2020, 09:36:00 am »

Looks like we're getting about three weeks of fantastic standalone art to celebrate hitting issue the thousandth page and close out the 10th year.  That's a great anniversary.

Will we be seeing the cheer captain in this or the main storyline?  We've seen all of her underlings.  We haven't seen the Captain (I don't think) since the honeymoon blush after the Night of the Watch.

Will Unflappable Sue's training start to become relevant after the birthday celebration?  I'm interested in what our immortal might have taught her that she'd show Adrian.  And in her chance to have some social fun now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: