Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:32:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The In-Law Unit #8  (Read 10917 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 29, 2020, 12:02:13 am »

There's this hot blonde ripe for the taking…

Script: Daphne • Art: CV Design • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 11:15:58 am »

Best news in a good while! Love what CV Design and Daphne have done with this series.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 09:57:18 am »

Seeing that this comic had returned is what led me to renew my subscription to the site.  Hope we see more of it next year, as it is the sexiest comic at MC Comics.

Of course, one could argue that it is close to a natural stopping point, as mother and daughter are both slaves.  It would still be good to see at least one or two more editions in which mom enslaves the blonde and, I dunno, the short-haired brunette we haven't seen for a few issues.  Maybe the blonde could move in to the in-law unit!
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 04:45:02 pm »

I miss this comic.

C'mon, one more to wrap it up.  Have our hero bring home either the blonde or the brunette with short hair, let the girlfriend adjust to being in a harem with 3 or 4 women rather than just her mom, call it good, The End.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 12:25:13 pm »

Seeing that this comic had returned is what led me to renew my subscription to the site.  Hope we see more of it next year

Sad
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 12:25:40 am »

Sad  Sad
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 01:50:58 pm »

Just be patient I'm sure Daphne is working really hard on it.  I'm still waiting for Checkered Past and even if I have to wait until 2022 just so long as I get it I'll be happy
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 09:51:28 pm »

Just be patient I'm sure Daphne is working really hard on it.  I'm still waiting for Checkered Past and even if I have to wait until 2022 just so long as I get it I'll be happy

Eh, my subscription is going to run out relatively soon.  Seeing that this comic had finally been updated spurred me to renew my subscription, and I re-upped for a year last fall thinking that surely I'd get at least one more update, that issue #9 would come out at some point in the year to come.  Seems I was mistaken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: