Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:19:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #6  (Read 7958 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 25, 2020, 11:23:50 am »

Dinner is served…

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 12:37:07 am »

I don't know why this story turned into one almost exclusively about cheating. It veered themes somewhere in act 1.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 09:15:34 am »

I don't know why this story turned into one almost exclusively about cheating.

Because I think it's hot? Really, that's the reason anything appears on the site.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 01:23:14 pm »

I don't know why this story turned into one almost exclusively about cheating.

Because I think it's hot? Really, that's the reason anything appears on the site.
Just like all of the egregiously under-endowed women.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 03:57:44 pm »

At least with this kind of cheating, everyone is having fun Wink

I do sometimes think I might need some kind of chart to remember current relationships and layers of control.  Since Francesca's new worldview includes not thinking her husband isn't going far enough, I wonder if she'll continue adjusting his subjects on the down-low while he's out of the room, or if she might start hypnotizing him as well.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 04:28:49 pm »

Well, clearly somebody does, but this story specifically changed from one with a harem to one about cheating, which is definitely a tonal/kink shift, and it isn't the (what I would consider) fun hotwifing/swinging that we see on something like Expanded Universe either.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 02:26:03 pm »

Eh, could always be "worse". All the men are still getting action, specifically from their partners. Not like Daphne's putting out real hardcore NTR, so I still consider this the fun kind of cucking.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 04:35:02 pm »

Eh, could always be "worse". All the men are still getting action, specifically from their partners. Not like Daphne's putting out real hardcore NTR, so I still consider this the fun kind of cucking.

I mean, I'd probably define this as "cheating" more than "cucking." But the specific permutation of "man is tricked/mind controlled into his woman having sex with a man who she's more obedient to and is more sexually satisfied by" comes up often enough that it bothers me.

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 06:13:02 pm »

Ah, well, yes, in that case it is unfortunate the subtext being made text is not more to your liking, or at least indifference.  Embarrassed
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 07:26:41 pm »

Ah, well, yes, in that case it is unfortunate the subtext being made text is not more to your liking, or at least indifference.  Embarrassed

Well, it's not so much that, as, like I said, it changed from being a harem sort of story to this at one point.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 08:41:49 pm »

Well, it's not so much that, as, like I said, it changed from being a harem sort of story to this at one point.

I hear you. There are other stories that go in directions I don't prefer. But it's a matter of taste, and not every story is going to play out the way I like.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 08:42:47 pm »

But it's a matter of taste, and not every story is going to play out the way I like.

Within the (rather large) ranges of things that I find appealing, I do try to have something for everyone!

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2020, 09:04:13 pm »

Within the (rather large) ranges of things that I find appealing, I do try to have something for everyone!

Which is good! The flip side is that not every story will appeal to every person, or, as Haight mentioned, some stories may "veer." Cost of doing business I figure.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2020, 12:11:32 am »

I'll also note that 'pure' harem stories eventually become repetitive and stale.  Find new target.  Control.  Sex.  Integrate with the others.  Repeat.  This limited scope is what brought Audiophilia to its well timed end.I

The switch from harem to cheating seems like an attempt to give the harem members something interesting to do other than hang around waiting for their master to fuck them.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2020, 08:21:15 am »

Well, they COULD make Tik Tok dance videos...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: