Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:32:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Inheritance #6  (Read 32230 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 20, 2020, 12:02:08 am »

Lola has an interesting story to tell…

Script: Daphne • Art: Mau Acheron

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 12:43:18 am »

I really do enjoy the cuteness of this art style combined with the mind control kink.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 12:41:52 am »

This series is by far my favorite and I’m so excited to see a new one.

I’ve always been a big fan of the “Talked Themselves Into It” style of MC where women just throw themselves as the protagonist instead of turning into zombies.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:45:58 am by tods1976 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 10:52:49 pm »

Grin Now we find out How and what He did to the lady
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 05:32:43 am »

Nice to see the Inheritance return.  Love the art style.

As with a lot of the slower burning stories, the only thing that makes me sad is that we only see one or two updates a year, so will still probably be a while before we find out more of the mystery Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 10:40:41 am by crazydorian » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 07:13:28 pm »

Finding your dad's sex dungeon has got to be a little weird.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 07:14:06 pm »

As with a lot of the slower burning stories, the only thing that makes me sad is that we only see one or two updates a year, so will still probably be a while before we find out more of the mystery Cheesy

Yeah, more's the pity.

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 11:18:25 pm »

I don’t recall previous issues being quite this precious-in-a-good-way, but Mau’s art style really lends itself well to the cause of cuteness. Has beauty and sexy in spades too, obviously, but the reaction inserts this issue were really on point. The wait begins again, but no doubt it’ll be worth it in kind.
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 01:12:37 am »

Wow! It certainly has been a while. This was a great surprise.

I agree with the other comments. The art style is gorgeous: sexy, beautiful, cute, and funny. I really love the reaction inserts too, they give the story that little something extra. The plot too is one of my favorites, and now we know a little bit more and have a cliff-hanger with the promise for even more. I know it will be worth the wait.

Thanks a lot for this update!
knightrider007
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2020, 01:20:50 am »

I really like this one. Cute girls, non-creepy MC (I don't mind creepy MCs, but a change is nice too), and a mysyery plot.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 03:45:07 pm »

Dad must known that he was going die. set up packet at the school with the book girlfriend and necklace to lady in trance.  envelope tape on the wall with the words to program the lady? 
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 02:44:46 am »

Agree that the art and the story really fit each other. Some of the hottest parts of the story imo are when one of the women realizes who he is and is essentially triggered (miss the blank eye look that was used in the first issue but what happens in later issues is still great).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2020, 09:36:21 am »

There's a weird text artifact on page 3.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 11:12:43 am »

There's a weird text artifact on page 3.

Thanks! Fixed.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
neveragain
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2021, 09:40:49 pm »

Basically a year since the last chapter. Please say it's not dead!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: