Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:45:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Takeout #3  (Read 8753 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 14, 2020, 05:07:35 pm »

Camilla seems unusually… excited after her most recent meal.

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 05:13:23 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 08:16:36 pm »

Another interesting chapter in a terrific story.

Thad really castigates Camilla and rightfully so. She is putting both of them in danger.

But then she turns the tables on him in an unexpected way. I have always felt Thad found a meal ticket in Camilla but the way she is acting lately and what she did with Thad there makes me wonder if she had grown to the point where she wants control of everything, including their relations. Also makes me wonder if eventually she would find him expendable. She says she loves him. Does she? Or is it just manipulation.

As soon as Thad leaves she makes her move on the cop, doing something or implanting something in her. She didn't do with Thad around...........

Was hoping to see more of the lovely, woken Linda and her new state of mind but there is always the next chapter.

Really imaginative complex story. I love it.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 08:18:24 pm »

NOM.
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 08:56:41 pm »

Oh,

It would be remiss if I didn't give the other scenario that is also very plausible. Also possible that Camilla does love Thad and he her. And that her aggressive and also secret activities, including draining the cop, suddenly having sex with him and what she did to the cop after he left is all leading up a big familial surprise!

As in look Thad, we're having a baby!

This idea was broached by Laguna85 after chapter two. And it certainly seems to hold water right now, no pun intended.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:58:18 pm by Cerebus1 » Logged
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 09:43:16 pm »

Or....third scenario....

Camilla did need Thad for a conception. But instead of a 'happy' surprise for him, it will be happy only for her because at that point she will get rid of Thad, his use now finished. Then the surprise would be a bit less than happy for him, more like horrific.

Then at the end of the last panel the cop's eyes open and you see the vampire script. Was that her talking it or Camilla? You can't really tell. Has Camilla somehow begun to turn the cop into another of her kind?

And finally Thad may think the cop is brain dead, but she doesn't seem to have any problems understanding Camilla, in Camilla's language and doing what Camilla wants.

That's these are some of the many reasons this story is so good. You just don't know where it will go with these plot threads.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 10:15:38 pm by Cerebus1 » Logged
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 11:45:20 pm »

Takeout still doesn't hit many buttons for me as erotica, but I am growing more intrigued with the story.

If Camilla isn't allowed to drain her victims to this point very often, maybe she is taking on more or their traits...becoming more human, and thus maybe more interested in Thad. It makes me wonder if maybe at some point before Thad came across her, she wasn't even human shaped. (eg. whatever is in the back of her throat suggesting a different physiology).

I'm wondering as well if the cop when fully drained might become something like Camilla. Maybe as suggested this is some kind of urge to spawn.
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 05:26:12 am »

I have to admit I was never very interesting in this story until now. Camila having opaque reasons adds a good bit of tension to the story that didn't really exist when she appeared to be almost a pet.
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 03:24:59 pm »

Yeah I thought Take Out was going to be a one shot with Linda and then over. But it has really branched out nicely into a multi plot story that you can't really predict, which I like.

I also hope Linda's story is not finished and we see more of her before it is done.

On a side note, really liked that picture where Camilla is walking her fingers across the cops chest in bed and the look on her face during that whole sequence! You could see she was really enjoying playing with the cop. Very funny and good picture that also told a a lot about Camilla's personality. Good stuff there.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 04:23:23 pm by Cerebus1 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 10:18:25 pm »

Camilla play with her food
Now we find out Camilla made cop into child of hers.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 10:25:02 am by laguna85 » Logged
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 10:03:19 am »

Dang, where is the next issue of this great story?? Lets gooooooooo!!
thatoneguy
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 06:40:15 am »

How do you read what she's saying?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 10:27:15 am »

I do not know what Camilla say, I have use my imagination

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 01:21:54 pm by laguna85 » Logged
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 04:34:23 pm »

Actually, since Camilla answered with her name in issue 2 it looks like it could just be a simple glyph replacement (it would be like typing with the wingdings fonts). So theoretically we could take the letters from her name and then expand it out to learn the rest of the letters and translate it back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: