Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Takeout #2  (Read 5014 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 26, 2020, 11:21:43 pm »

Some cravings are too hard to control...

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 12:18:21 am »

This was good. And it just so happens to be meta AF, sadly.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 05:00:09 am »

I like it. There's something going on that is out of the control of the characters.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
deleau
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 06:49:02 am »

I hope to see this become a regular series.

Very compelling story and great Sturk artistry.

Well done to you both!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 12:14:33 pm »

page 9 I would know what she is saying  Huh I'm staring?

cop with NO mind
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 05:52:09 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 09:23:30 am »

I love this story. Very layered and deep.

At first I thought it would be a one shot ending with how it did in chapter. I thought it was pretty good, story and graphics.

But chapter two took it to a whole new level. You have this relationship with Thad and Camilla. She is his golden goose and he makes navigating in the human world possible and easier for her. A symbiotic relationship. But now one wonders, will the goose turn into a vulture?

But now she seems to be getting out of control. How far out of control will she get? What will this mean for Thad? Will he decide she is not worth the risk. Will she decide he is holding her back?

Then you have the cop who is drained. How will Thad try to cover that up? What will become of her?

Another great plot twist was that old man Jerry had paid Thad to program lovely waitress Linda to fall in love with him and become his slave. So that meeting at the restaurant was not a coincidence but a planned business dealing.

And what of Linda? Will she end up the adoring 'wife' of old Jerry or will things go wrong because Camilla now seems to be acting in a more aggressive, independent, ferocious manner and the relationship between her and Thad may change.

Not only has Daphne made a very complex, multi-plot story, the kind I love, but sturkwurks graphics are right on par with it. Just tremendous. My favorite depiction is of poor waitress Linda. She is just gorgeous. I hope we get to see a lot more her as this story continues. And I hope there are many more chapters of this story. It is one of the better MC graphic stories I have read in a long time.

Great work Daphne and sturkwurk. A very unusual, very arresting story. Love it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 10:03:34 am by Cerebus1 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 10:10:00 am »

my thinking that Camilla may  be ready to have a baby Huh
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 01:34:03 pm »

my thinking that Camilla may  be ready to have a baby Huh

Hmmmm....that is a very interesting thought there laguna85. Perceptive. Will be interesting to see if you guessed at the reason. If so, is there a father? Or would her species conceive on it's own?

I think Thad has a tiger by the tail with Camilla.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: