Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:28:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #5  (Read 36361 times)
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 10:00:24 am »

Lovely!

Two questions, one about plot and the other about access:

We're in Europe now? I've been assuming America (knowing that it's not Britain because they don't drive on our side of the road) because of people reading books in English. But now we have 'Ministry of Transport' in the background and a tie in to BIBLIOMANCY looming in the background. So Europe?

And will we ever be able to download whole episode files again? I've got the whole series so far on my iPad and I'd like to complete the collection.

(And for this one, if we ever complete the story, I'd pay for a printed copy!)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 10:01:24 am »

We're still working on the download thing; we hope to have a fix soonishly!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 10:19:04 am »

We're still working on the download thing; we hope to have a fix soonishly!

Thanks for that!

And my other question?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 10:49:05 am »

And my other question?

That would be telling. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 11:37:37 am »

Nicely done. I liked how Daffyd is getting more brazen in using his power (absolute power, etc) and now a consequence to that power is beginning to rear its ugly head.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 12:07:33 pm »

Strong installment, but I hope this doesn't end with Daffyd getting killed by the book's previous owner or turning into an undead ghoul like that one dude.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:07 pm »

Strong installment, but I hope this doesn't end with Daffyd getting killed by the book's previous owner or turning into an undead ghoul like that one dude.

Damn, now I have to rewrite the whole arc.

downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 03:06:51 pm »

Loved the scenes for this chapter. The dance club, in particular, was quite impressive. A lot of atmosphere and action.

Though I think "Skeletor" there was definitely this issue's "Wait...What the hell?!" moment. I mean that in a good way. :p

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 09:16:00 am »

As the late Artie Johnson sais so many times "Very Interesting", a nice twist to Daffyd's adventures with the magic book.

How will he survive the investigation, only Daphne knows, and she ain't telling, till the next chapter!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
shaa_gi
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 06:10:45 pm »

The skeleton man was scary. Plot thickens!
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 09:31:51 am »

Impressive as usual...but what's with the lettering?

Yeh, i could talk about the super-hot art, or the exciting storytelling that manages to give us all our MC sex jollies yet still have a semblance of a plot...but i'd rather carp about the lettering. After all, i'm a poster. Therefore i have no sense of proportion!

Seriously though, this series continues to deliver impressively. Which is something i could also say about this entire site.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2011, 09:32:47 am »

We've put Lettering-Gate behind us. Smiley

JoniCarrigen
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 06:14:28 pm »

A great installment.
waranghira
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCCColorist

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 03:59:23 am »

Now, I see why this series' so popular. It mainly (if not all the time) revolves around a horny young man who's living the dream, OUR DREAM. Smiley)

"Beyond Rubies" and "Bibliomancy" colorist.

For my DA gallery: http://waranghira.deviantart.com
For stuff more than illustrations---like Storyboards, Ads, and Copy:
http://waranghira.daportfolio.com
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: