Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:30:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Cloistered"!  (Read 5082 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 01, 2020, 01:10:12 pm »

It's our first movie of the decade! We're very proud to announce the release of Cloistered, a two-part feature starring Nickey Huntsman, Bunny Colby, Alison Rey, Derrick Pierece, and Codey Steele.

Natalie lives with her mother and father in a closed compound. She sneaks her boyfriend in for hot sex and playing with mesmerism... but when a friend from her past appears, she discovers that nothing is the way it seems.

It's available for download now... and thank you, as always, for your support!
-- Daphne, Henri, and Sintra.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 03:00:07 pm »

It was fantastic!! It looks great and the performances all on point. If this is the level for future videos we will all be very happy indeed :-) Well done all involved!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 03:24:55 pm »

It was fantastic!! It looks great and the performances all on point. If this is the level for future videos we will all be very happy indeed :-) Well done all involved!

Thank you!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 08:09:02 pm »

Alison Rey played her induction wonderfully. It was a little creepy and a lot hot.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 08:09:59 pm »

Alison Rey played her induction wonderfully. It was a little creepy and a lot hot.

We were definitely going for creepy in this one.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 07:37:47 am »

Mission accomplished.  Still sexy, but very disconcerting.

I'd like to suggest lighter fare if and when this disruption calms.

Between the health crisis and the impending disaster of the upcoming election, I feel the supply of fun, sexy, and funny is dangerously low.  Maybe a C-Ducer entry or a Bottled entry, or an Spiral Bound or Housewarming sequel would be quite welcome.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 09:30:30 pm »

Mission accomplished.  Still sexy, but very disconcerting.

I'd like to suggest lighter fare if and when this disruption calms.

Between the health crisis and the impending disaster of the upcoming election, I feel the supply of fun, sexy, and funny is dangerously low.  Maybe a C-Ducer entry or a Bottled entry, or an Spiral Bound or Housewarming sequel would be quite welcome.

I wouldn't mind seeing Chrysalis or the bonus comics Chippin' In and Settlement make their way to the small screen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: