Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #13  (Read 14402 times)
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2020, 01:15:05 am »

I might be in the minority here but I’d love Laurel to in the end, turn all the woman in to her team and to then turn the tables on the men. To teach them to hypnotise the men in a role twist. I know it’s not in keeping with the normal with these stories, but I do think a proportion of men who read these like for the woman to take control and to be under their “spell”. Imagine the Detective switching it and having all the men in the department under her control, while still serving Laurel. The formula does not always have to follow the same path. This is by far my favourite series, mainly because Laurel is the controller for so many. Yes, ultimately she is under Dr Michaels control, but she was hypnotising woman for her pleasure before he got involved.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 09:06:47 am »

he wanted to run the town, why not just hypnotize the powerful men?

Because many (most?) male hypnofetishists eroticize hypnotized women, but not hypnotized men. It's along the lines of women leaving their heels on during sex, and men coming on rather than in their partners...
In her? Shit! No wonder Rachel and I haven't been able to have kids.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 09:18:11 am »

he wanted to run the town, why not just hypnotize the powerful men?

Because many (most?) male hypnofetishists eroticize hypnotized women, but not hypnotized men. It's along the lines of women leaving their heels on during sex, and men coming on rather than in their partners...
In her? Shit! No wonder Rachel and I haven't been able to have kids.

And I have so many little shoes now!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: