Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:01:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects 3 #8  (Read 7820 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 04, 2020, 01:01:51 am »

Further investigation into what the crystals can do is proving fruitful…

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 03:10:03 am »

You know, I STILL don't know why this is Found Objects 3. I mean, as far as I understand it, Found Objects was basically season 2 of Bearing Gifts. Am I missing a whole season of this series, or something?

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 02:40:27 pm »

They're following Rambo naming conventions Wink

Bearing Gifts
Bearing Gifts 2: Found Objects
Found Objects 3
First Blood Part II: Objective Bearing

On that subject, I'm always a little sad BG2: FO sort of petered out at the end.  I really liked that the Brian, the controller in that one was getting bored and varying his control method.  The whole thread where he either implanted or just heightened Paula's (the cop) obsession with Isme, and then just used that to lure her into further debauchery, bigger boobs, etc. was just lovely.  I could really see a controller doing things like that (as well as some of the other bits there, re-aligning how families and neighbours work), for fun once just removing someone's personality gets to easy.  So much fun to just have the other person aware and have that hook you can tug at to get them to agree to more and more.  Issue 18 is still one of the hottest single issues on the site in my opinion.

That said, I think "By The Book" inherited a lot of what I really liked from Found Objects, with making the girls into accomplices, re-ordering people's family dynamics and home lives, etc. 

crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 02:41:29 pm »

Oh, I think there might be an error here.  This one looked very familiar, and sure enough, it says posted in January of this year.

I'm guessing Issue 9 is coming later today Cheesy
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 02:44:33 pm »

Oh, I saw that, and it is already up Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: