Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:27:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #3  (Read 5687 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 16, 2019, 10:11:43 am »

Some new fruit is in season…

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 07:52:17 pm »

I am happy.   Smiley

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 09:14:40 pm »

Boobs = Happiness. It is known.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 01:21:17 am »

That went about as well as could be expected. Which means, given the bona fides of this title, a cracking good time.

Edit: Put another way, that look Olivia gives Francesca on page 22 is a good approximation of how I viewed the proceedings.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 01:25:02 am by lifmcs » Logged
remora
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 05:58:06 pm »

Really liked this, the design of Julianna is really memorable and hot. 
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 06:19:50 am »

Just like I zeroed in on Annie in the first By the Book, I'm zeroing in on Francesca this time.

I was hoping her descent would be a little slower (to be savored) but descent is descent.

This layered controller thing is ... both good and bad. Here we have a guy (Monty) who's been conditioned by another guy (original By the Book) conditioning the wife of another guy (Craig)... in a triangle of guys who are all using the book. And all three guys are basically the same guy, personality-wise. I had hopes for Craig until this issue where he just randomly scored a neighbor just like all the other guys.

It might sound preachy but, in a story with so many controllers, I think it'd be nice if each of them had their own particular "kink". Even if just to tell them apart.

One guy is the boob guy (sigh). The other guy is a "wife sniper". Maybe one likes robots? We've got a buffet of "applications of mind control" beyond just "harem of big-boobed sluts".

Tabico's Summit, the Flying Pen's The Eraser, and S.P. Riley's Good and Evil come to mind as stories where the controller has a particular twist which other controllers (or the audience) can find interesting or scorn-worthy.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: