Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:46:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #2  (Read 7895 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 22, 2019, 12:17:18 pm »

Really getting into this new edition…

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 05:21:32 pm »

A house fill with sex slave o yes!
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 05:57:47 am »

aka By the Boobs 2  *2

GB
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 03:02:27 pm »

And lo, boobs were added to the Harem of The Book, two by two.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 08:11:54 am »

Meh. Too flat.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 01:17:10 pm »

Meh. Too flat.

I'd be interested to see what your "optimum" is ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 01:52:25 pm »

Meh. Too flat.

Ones big enough to cause 'a small technical hangup' on the computer (thanks to Adobe) again, perchance?

GB
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 03:47:22 pm »

Meh. Too flat.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here~
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 08:31:21 am »

Meh. Too flat.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here~

"that's no moon..."
-Boobi-Wan Kenobi
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 08:57:05 am »

"that's no moon..."
-Boobi-Wan Kenobi

Now, now, I know you've said that you've found some examples (even on this site!) too big. I'm curious where your tastes "top out", as it were. (No teasing! Real question!)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 09:42:42 pm »

"that's no moon..."
-Boobi-Wan Kenobi

Now, now, I know you've said that you've found some examples (even on this site!) too big. I'm curious where your tastes "top out", as it were. (No teasing! Real question!)

Yo Geo, I respect your taste, Imma let you finish but Wednesday Addams (all grown up) had two of the best boobs of all time... two of the best boobs of all time!

You can thank reddit for this (not so) little interruption.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2019, 08:10:16 am »

"that's no moon..."
-Boobi-Wan Kenobi

It's really hard to nail down where boobs cross over from Hot to Ridiculous (or, god forbid, Ludicrous. Plaid boobs are just right off the table). A lot of it comes down to presentation. And the style of the "art". I like (relatively) smaller breasts on real people, probably because my brain just can't get over the impracticalities. The inconvenience of finding/affording bras (gotten a lot better with the Internet). Sex with huge boobs... they just get in the way. Seriously. In general, I'm unable to get over the disbelief. My partner rocks a J or K cup, depending on the manufacturer, but we're both looking forward to when kids are done with and she gets them reduced.

3d art hits the same problem. The more realistic the art, the more realistic (disproportionately large by conventional standards) the bust.

Cartoons, I'm totally comfortable with boobs the size of the character's head. After that, it's not that the interest drops off, it just doesn't get much better. Expanded universe's typical cup size is... OK. Have a soft spot for Bill Ward. Nobody did over-the-top like Bill Ward.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2019, 08:39:36 pm »

Tired: Boobs
Wired: Bells

Okay, this time you can blame Elon Musk’s Twitter. And yes, I surely do jest.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 12:19:23 am by lifmcs » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2019, 12:49:07 am »

Now that the comic has dropped, I can discuss some choice quotes rather than simply memeing.

“OK, that's great, but just repeat it to yourselves. Silently. Don't want to shock people on the street.”
 - That ship has sailed, Olivia. Just look at what they are (practically not) wearing... the EMTs are gonna have a busy night.

“I guess we can make sure she stays out of trouble for now.”
 - Mia looks to be deriving all sorts of inspiration for exactly that sort of activity from staring at Poppy's lascivious backside.

“Oh, no, thank you, my little pumpkin.”
 - Suddenly we seasonal! #planned

“It's not really hypnosis. It's just relaxation.”
 - A fork in the road appears. Which path dare ye tread?

“Do you hear something, Francesa?”
 - I really enjoyed the innocent fun she and Craig have had thus far, but Olivia lurking like a succubus in this last scene is most certainly a harbinger of things to come.
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 03:07:39 pm »

Sigh! I was excited to see the cover of Mia and Olivia in near lip lock. Been wanting to see Olivia in some action scenes, some with Mia &/or Charlotte and the Master, other than the controller of Mia’s husband & plot pusher. The cover did its job, it teased the content inside effectively. But like a movie trailer contained a scene not used in the final cut. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVED the story. Its flowing perfectly with the storyline. I am curious which of the ladies is the neighbor to our new couple, given the husband’s boob comment. Excellent job, even with my minor disappointment.

ADHD side thoughts: Has the Master even had Olivia in a sex scene in story, or just been in scene filler panels, with any sex being “off stage”? Also, loved the trigger word ‘kumquat’ to make her cum a lot (orgasm), nice playful word phrasing. And yes, Olivia does remind me of a succubus lurking on the side most of the time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: