Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:27:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre Presents: "Inspection"  (Read 12269 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 30, 2011, 01:33:58 pm »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce the release of "Inspection," starring Wendy Wild.

Anne is sent to inspect a warehouse, and has a strange, sexual experience.  She races to her boss to file a report, only to discover that perhaps the inspection had more to do with her than she thought.

It's a Mind Control Theatre Home Movie!  We're raiding our archives for interesting unreleased material while we gear up to restart production.  We're finding all sorts of tasty things and cooking them into delicious casserole movies for you.

For trailers and to purchase, head on over to:

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/inspect/

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 10:59:57 am »

It's nice to see more of Wendy Wild's movies, she is also a favorite of mine.

Perhaps when things get back to normal Daphne, you might consider a sequel of The Bluff, that movie is one of my favorites, and who knows(only you and Henri), you may even do another chapter of Employee Orientation.

Glad your'e back Daphne. Grin Grin Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 04:35:48 pm »

Yes I found Mind Control theatre first
But when there has NO new one I start look at Comics, credit card Not doing there job.
Yes I buy the down load copy.
more money in your bank I hope.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: