Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:30:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Night Visit #1  (Read 3616 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 27, 2019, 12:01:41 am »

Her boyfriend pays her a visit in the middle of the night, but she's worried about how her mother has been acting…

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 09:50:02 pm »

Hot ass
Shinmo
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 06:00:19 am »

It says #1 that means there is gonna be a number #2?
For a bonus? has that happened before?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 06:13:28 am »

A couple of times. Some Rules... had two installments, and Refresher Course and A Private Affair were both two-parters.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 08:06:16 am »

The to be continued at the end is a pretty big hint.

To be continued was a shock. I expected at the end we'd find that the young lass had been zapped into thinking her uncle was her boyfriend.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 01:18:44 pm »

A couple of times. Some Rules... had two installments, and Refresher Course and A Private Affair were both two-parters.

If anything like A Private Affair then I'll be happy! One of my all time go to bonuses.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 02:05:53 pm »

To be continued was a shock. I expected at the end we'd find that the young lass had been zapped into thinking her uncle was her boyfriend.

Garden variety cuckolding no longer does it for Daphne. If there aren't charts and graphs required to understand all the interplay, she's not interested. Maybe. We'll see. Perhaps next month~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: