Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:24:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #845: “No Distractions”  (Read 3082 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 03, 2019, 12:01:34 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 12:17:09 pm »

Vik is playing the long game. Secretly he knows he is a jerkface, so why not bank all the bad karma you can while the gettin’ is good so you can at least go out with the grandest, most richly deserved comeuppance ever.

<Guinness> Brilliant!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 01:11:33 pm »

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Vik is wrong: Cherry is not in control.  Which raises a question: if Cherry is not in control, and Vik is not in control, who is?  Erin is the obvious candidate, but I'm hoping for a twist.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 10:11:31 pm »

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Vik is wrong: Cherry is not in control.  Which raises a question: if Cherry is not in control, and Vik is not in control, who is?  Erin is the obvious candidate, but I'm hoping for a twist.

Yeah, Erin being in control would be the most boring option imo.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: