Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:26:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy World #8  (Read 23606 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 03, 2019, 12:01:34 am »

It turns out her fantasies (they are just fantasies, right?) are good for something besides sex. Shocking, we know.

Written by: Daphne • Art: Kirk Paulson • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 09:16:41 am »

Giving out chalkboard lectures to naked, mind-controlled coeds? There's been some kinky shit on this site in the past, but nothing ever quite that demented. /s

Then again, from the look of his lab it's professor by day, (mad)genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropistmaster by night...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:25:45 am by lifmcs » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 09:32:45 am »

Ah, is this the conclusion? I don't think it said it anywhere in the comic itself. Either way, fantastic issue.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 10:43:54 am »

Huh, this might have been a rare instance of someone using mind control for more than just sex on this site. I thought it was kind of amusing.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 01:16:04 pm »

Ah, is this the conclusion? I don't think it said it anywhere in the comic itself. Either way, fantastic issue.

Now the Professor continues his research into intelligence augmentation and mind control.  Soon he'll have a huge collection of super-intelligent, completely submissive sex slaves.

This may be a conclusion, but it is definitely not The End.
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 02:24:55 pm »

I quite enjoy all the mind controlled sex, but using it to help the subject excel at their work instead of simply not caring about neglecting it really puts this one over the top in terms of what I like to see. Thank you for that twist!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 11:20:53 pm »

I quite enjoy all the mind controlled sex, but using it to help the subject excel at their work instead of simply not caring about neglecting it really puts this one over the top in terms of what I like to see. Thank you for that twist!

Yeah, could you imagine that in SJI? Adrian using the watch to help his harem girls who are in school to study for exams?

I think it's kind of hot because it normalizes the mind control; it'd be very easy to rationalize being someone's mind controlled slave since you're so productive.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 03:33:07 am »

Definitely enjoyed this last one!

Random thought, but Kirk Paulson's art would fit really well if you ever decided to publish more of 'Start-Up' (since I understand the original artist doesn't do adult content anymore).
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 06:55:53 pm »

who would say that professor made the unit was under the lady bed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: