Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:47:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2  (Read 19965 times)
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2019, 09:42:23 am »

Oh that's cute. This is Book 2 because there is a second official Book, as opposed to that knockoff paperback Monty has. Or at least that's what I thought he had; I may be getting my books mixed up... Regardless, at this point he's pretty much an employee with benefits (which Olivia seems to be in the process of revoking), as opposed to Craig who is starting fresh and unencumbered. I was wondering where this series would go, and I like that Craig didn't do much more than make his wife laugh hysterically in this issue. The slow build would be a good counterpoint to the industrial enslavement operation that is well underway with our original crew. So happy this is back in binding! (That was a book joke, get it?)
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2019, 06:54:24 am »

Thank you for adding the dialogue.
remora
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2019, 04:49:19 pm »

I know this is late, but I really enjoyed this one. I like that there is a mind control element that isn't immediately used for sex, even if it is just a little silly. pumpkin.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: