Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:53:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will We Ever See Permed #4?  (Read 17130 times)
DeltaDelta
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: April 26, 2019, 01:37:36 am »

So basically, what it says in the title, will we ever see the next issue? It is almost a year since the last issue and I REALLLY want to see what happens next…
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 08:03:00 am »

Probably not. The mind-controlling hairdressers have a surprisingly powerful lobbying wing, and I doubt they were thrilled with being presented as a bunch of bozos who just misplace their apparatus.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 01:01:21 pm »

So basically, what it says in the title, will we ever see the next issue? It is almost a year since the last issue and I REALLLY want to see what happens next…
Imagine how the fans of Vector feel
blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 08:37:24 pm »

I was wondering  about  Vector myself.   
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 11:18:11 pm »

Shouldn't use Vector anyway. The extra overhead of the synchronization has proven pretty much worthless in the majority of use cases and leads to a false sense of security in those unfamiliar with multithreaded systems.
spiderman27
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Die Hard Pool Of Viagari Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 10:12:53 pm »

Those two along with alchemist are the only reason im subscribed. It has been awhile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: