Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:10:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chrysalis #16  (Read 11654 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 25, 2019, 11:15:08 pm »

A whole new meaning to star-struck…

Written by: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
arclopez
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 01:42:50 am »

Yes thank you!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 05:24:39 pm »

There's something very Spider-Man about this cover. Will Kent be spraying his 'web fluid' everywhere in this issue?
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 07:45:32 am »

Again, yes!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 11:25:04 pm »

What type star he likes
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 10:18:28 pm »

With apologies for the technical difficulties, this will be going up on April 11th… stay tuned!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 01:40:01 am »

/wrists
/Vader
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 04:56:04 am »

With apologies for the technical difficulties, this will be going up on April 11th… stay tuned!
I was real real ready to this one install now I have to wait 24 hours to read it. Cry Cry
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 04:56:43 am »

With apologies for the technical difficulties, this will be going up on April 11th… stay tuned!
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfs5YTy-iHw

GB
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 12:35:08 am »

New meaning to the phrase, “Fucking HAX!!”
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 05:00:41 am »

This is great and happy to waiting Grin for
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 06:31:28 am »

[Warning: contains spoilers]

Well, Marilyn Monroe was notorious for her lax timekeeping...

GB
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 07:20:08 pm »

I have kinda mixed feelings about this one. On the one hand, man, this may be the hottest of the lot (although personally I'm not big on Monroe myself; maybe we could do a redhead like Christina Hendricks or Susan Sarandon?). And when Mizuho gets her glow on and looks into Julie's eyes, holy shit that was hot.

The mixed feeling comes from Mizuho's creation. If Mizuho is just created out of thin air so Our Hero can mold all the women any way he wants instead of them partially being involved in sort of crafting themselves based on their own hidden desires, well . . . I dunno, that's not quite as fun for me. I kinda preferred it when yes, they were hypnotized and giving up control, but also kind of involved in it themselves, you know? This way, well . . . (Also, I like Julie's dark look way better than Monroe, but that's me) I just liked it better when they seemed involved.

Just one fan's opinion!
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 11:22:17 am »

Why is this in the long box?

Issue 16 ended with a "to be continued.

Also, the header page also just says 16 pages rather than completed, 16 page like other stories that ended.

Has this really completed?
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 11:34:35 pm »

I hope that when the next issue for this is posted, they solve the crazy ex problem.  The most creative way I can think of would be to have Mizuho give him a fantasy in which he wants to be transformed into the newest addition of the harem.  Maybe they invite him up to see Julie, explain a few things, then sick the hypno eyes on him, and when he steps out of the Chrysalis, she's a twin for the ex girlfriend.  Then when Julie finally has to go home, she takes her long lost sister home with her.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: