Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:52:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Forgetful"!  (Read 4006 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 28, 2019, 08:31:03 am »

We're very pleased to announce our latest release, Forgetful, starring Carolina Sweets, Christie Stevens, and Seth Gamble.

Gloria and Xavier get home from a trip… and there's a naked young woman in their house. She has no memory of how she got there, what she's doing there, or even who she is. But she seems very inclined to be… compliant in the best possible ways…

Special early-bird pricing through February 3rd!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 07:49:16 pm »

The download files for "Forgetful" had a rendering glitch in them… sorry about that! It's been corrected, and you can re-download it from your account.

Our new 4K workflow still has some small bugs to work out…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:06:39 am »

This was the best one in a while, in my opinion. Carolina Sweets trying to work her way through her mind controlled state was a pretty darn good instance of our kink. Christie Stevens had the sort of imperious sexuality you'd expect from a woman in the "controller" role. Seth Gamble seemed a bit too "nice" at first, but perhaps that was a function of plot - Carolina's character was supposed to not know what was going on at the beginning.

This is how I know I'm old. I'm watching it for the plot.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
zerocross
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 09:14:06 pm »

This is how I know I'm old. I'm watching it for the plot.

The plot is the only reason I'm watching these.

It's the same as Pure Taboo content, where the set up is what makes me download the video. There's nothing arousing for me in naked people bumping uglies senselessly for 20 to 30 minutes. I'd rather read erotica instead! The last several MCT videos had been too formulaic to retain my interest but your endorsement plus the solid cast might make me give this one a try.
deleau
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 08:21:53 am »

Christie Stevens is quickly moving up the list of my favorite performers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: