Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:22:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Writers' Room"!  (Read 4293 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 23, 2018, 07:34:37 pm »

We're very pleased to announce our latest release, Writers' Room, starring Bunny Colby, Maya Kendrick, Cora Moth, and Quinton James.

Three writers get together to work through their latest story, a costume epic about lesbian pirates. But things get very mesmeric very quickly… and who exactly is controlling who here?

As always, bird pricing through December 30th.

Shot in 4K!

And Merry Christmas from everyone at MCT!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 07:36:52 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 11:14:17 am »

Reminds me of that pirate comic Eye of Tlazolteotl.  Are we ever going to see a sequel to that?  Please, please, pretty please.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 11:45:12 am »

*Loved* the dancing scene, if more of that (+ harem attire) could be worked into future offerings that'd be amazing.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 11:46:36 am »

*Loved* the dancing scene, if more of that (+ harem attire) could be worked into future offerings that'd be amazing.

I'm glad! It was a bit of an experiment, but it was certainly fun…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 10:30:21 am »

It was fun, but felt a little "dropped in" with the structure.  It makes sense in the context of the entire vid, though.  The Bottled series would seem to be the easiest place to plug in more dancing, particularly with the requested attire.

The script they were working on DID remind me of Eye of Tlazolteotl.  My one gripe--This is a story about the writing of a script revolving around lesbian pirates and the lesbian there IS is tertiary to The Master's pleasure.  Shouldn't there be at least one scene of the pirates having fun without Master?  There were two induction scenes but no isolated payoff.  Why exactly?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: