Mind Control Comics Forum
October 18, 2024, 12:23:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: We're Back! Discussion  (Read 31363 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 13, 2011, 03:51:29 am »

This thread is for discussion of our resumed operations! If you have a problem specific to your account, email us, don't post it here, thanks!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 07:06:32 am »

Fantastic! Resubscribed. Smiley
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 07:26:07 am »

Great news Daphne, Any changes in membership prices, you might like to repost them since it's been a while since we had them posted, Thanks. Wink Wink
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 07:37:30 am »

Addition to my post Daphne, Just checked the renewal subscription box and found that the monthly subscription is $24.95 and it has a note( for 3 months), the 3 month is $ 44.95, has (5 month), a little confussing, does that mean we get a 5 month sub for $44.95 and a 3 month sub for $24.95??

Please clairfy Daphne, in any case it's well worth the money, considering how generous you and Henri have been while you sorted out this credit card fiasco, does this mean that both your wonderful sites are going again, so at MCT, you can now sell products and make more great movies??    Grin Grin Grin
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 07:57:54 am »

Addition to my post Daphne, Just checked the renewal subscription box and found that the monthly subscription is $24.95 and it has a note( for 3 months), the 3 month is $ 44.95, has (5 month), a little confussing, does that mean we get a 5 month sub for $44.95 and a 3 month sub for $24.95??

Please clairfy Daphne, in any case it's well worth the money, considering how generous you and Henri have been while you sorted out this credit card fiasco, does this mean that both your wonderful sites are going again, so at MCT, you can now sell products and make more great movies??    Grin Grin Grin
http://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?topic=218.0
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 10:13:56 am »

Thanks Harry, Just checked MC Forum and found the answer to my question, hey, I'm just asking for info, and I will be getting the buy 1 month and get 2 months free, would love to get the buy 3 months and get 2 months free, but my budget is really tight!! Wink Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 12:34:18 pm »

Grin Grin Grin
Very hypno mind slave that your are back and taking Credit cards payments. 
so 30 days later the new post be showing up?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 01:15:18 pm »

so 30 days later the new post be showing up?

Wait wait wait. Smiley We can't guarantee content will be back to normal in 30 days; give us until mid-December to get everything back together.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Alan Bostick
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Pervy mind-control fancier

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 01:25:04 pm »

Hooray! I can't wait to give you more money!
Luke345
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 04:13:04 pm »

Yippy!  Resubscribed!
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:00 pm »

Awwww, I wanted to subscribe the moment it was announced. Unfortunately I'll have to wait a week. Sad The two free months is really generous, especially considering the last 6 months have been free already.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:46 pm »

Hooray! I can't wait to give you more money!

We like people like you. Smiley

jimmybond
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 06:59:57 pm »

Sorry to be the first wet blanket here but I just received this error notice when i tried to resubscribe: "Errors detected during the sign-up procedure
Please contact the site administrator
Payment is not completed yet. Try to refresh this page in few seconds." Tried to refresh a few times. Please advise.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 07:00:48 pm »

Sorry to be the first wet blanket here but I just received this error notice when i tried to resubscribe: "Errors detected during the sign-up procedure
Please contact the site administrator
Payment is not completed yet. Try to refresh this page in few seconds." Tried to refresh a few times. Please advise.

That almost always means a declined credit card; contact your bank and let them know what they say.

hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 09:50:46 pm »

Quick question: When I entered my Charter Membership code, I got "Coupon locked, please contact webmaster". Have the Charter Memberships been revoked?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: