Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:57:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shelter in Place  (Read 6108 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 19, 2018, 08:36:56 am »

Francesca and Matt have to stay locked inside his place because of a disaster… but there's been a small leak…

Written by: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:30:20 am »

Hate to correct you, but shouldn't this be the bonus for October? Or did you guys simply forget to put that one up?

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:40:34 am »

Hate to correct you, but shouldn't this be the bonus for October? Or did you guys simply forget to put that one up?

(checks calendar)

No, this is definitely November.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 02:47:01 pm »

I'm uncertain whether you're trying to be cute, or missing the point. Why was there no bonus for October? Did the artist get sick or something?

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 03:14:05 pm »

I'm uncertain whether you're trying to be cute, or missing the point. Why was there no bonus for October? Did the artist get sick or something?

https://forum.mindcontrolcomics.com/index.php?topic=2126.0

Try doing a search before posting.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 03:40:53 pm »

If a bonus is published on November 19th, it's the November bonus, not the October one. If no bonus was published in October, then there was no October bonus. If a particular month doesn't have a bonus, it's because of reasons.

Hope this clears everything up!

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 11:59:25 pm »

Speaking of things in the air besides ash and smoke... that was some strong shit, and fast-acting too!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 06:24:00 am »

very very strong gas. they love there juices!
tzardok
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 01:24:55 am »

I think this has the potential for a series. A town full of "prettified" and horny women... i find the idea intriguing.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 11:01:50 am »

Mannn--I don't know how I missed this when it first dropped.  Nifty story, especially the last panel.  Perhaos this could be a movie for MCT.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 11:38:22 am »

That’s an idea. Has there ever been a morph, either on-screen with effects of via the magic of a cutaway, from a more petite actor into a voluptuous one as part of a transformation story here? Would be fun to game out who should turn into who.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 05:36:34 pm »

That’s an idea. Has there ever been a morph, either on-screen with effects of via the magic of a cutaway, from a more petite actor into a voluptuous one as part of a transformation story here? Would be fun to game out who should turn into who.

Café Society from MCT has some SFX at the end along those lines. Very brief, but that kind of effects work is expensive, and it’s hard to make it look good - especially back then.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 05:37:56 pm »

Café Society from MCT has some SFX at the end along those lines.

The Brothel 2 does, too!

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 06:38:57 pm »

Café Society from MCT has some SFX at the end along those lines.

The Brothel 2 does, too!

Yup! It's too bad animation is so expensive, otherwise I'm sure we'd get a lot od that in your features...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 06:47:33 pm »

Thus my suggestion to swap actors, with or without morph effects. I realize we’re not going to get a full movie or even half of one with CG breast expansion. A complete transformation offers its own challenges in selling continuity of character while they are presumably also undergoing mental changes, but could well be worth it in the end for all parties involved!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: