Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:05:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annie with an 'i'  (Read 5820 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 16, 2018, 12:45:30 pm »

A hooker tells her customer the remarkable story of how she got into the business…

Written by and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 09:29:44 am »

annie with an I great story and very nice sexly drawing.
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 03:24:06 pm »

Sturkwurk’s art is awesome as always, and the story is hot. Personally, I’d love to see a bimbofcafion story where the hair didn’t become platinum blonde and the tits enormous. In this story, eg, I kinda preferred her “before” look, with the short hair and medium but still attractive bust. I don’t know how Sturkwurk could visualize such a thing—spirals in the eyes? Bigger nipples? Her ass swelling but not her tits so much? Larger areolas?—but it’d be a fun change of pace. I mean, I like redreads and brunettes, ya know?

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:33:11 pm by i_zack » Logged
orifalcon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 04:33:11 pm »

Personally, I’d love to see a bimbofcafion story where the hair didn’t become platinum blonde and the tits enormous. In this story, eg, I kinda preferred her “before” look, with the short hair and medium but still attractive bust.

I had the same reaction here and in Back Issues. For me it's more that there's a point in the transition that I find fantastic (pages 16-20 here, for example) but then things keep going all the way to plastic.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 06:30:14 pm »

I'd love to see some gorgeous olive-skinned "bimbos" - think like the priestess in Cuckoo's Nest.

Not into the IQ drain or sex work though. Seems too much like it's trying to imply that the woman has "lost" or been degraded now that her life's sexier. On the other hand, she seems quite enthusiastic about her own diminished mental faculties, and that's fun.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:35:06 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 11:41:08 pm »

+1 for @i_zack's sentiment here. I love how the Mind Control Theatre has been good about featuring actresses with various body types (and bust sizes), and it would be great to see more of that kind of variety in the comics. I love a good bimbofication as much as the next person, but it would be great if sometimes the extreme wasn't the end result. Sturkwurk is an amazing artist, this is not a dig at his work at all, more a thought on the site in general.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 10:34:12 am »

for the record - my personal preference is in the Brunette to Redhead range.
The script is the guide that I follow first.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 10:37:15 am »

What can I say? I write what I find hot...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: