Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:46:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce "Disoriented"!  (Read 4602 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 08, 2018, 09:47:13 pm »

We're very pleased to announce the release of our latest movie, a POV feature with Jessica Ryan: Disoriented.

Erica talks about the amazing results that she's achieved with her new therapist. Even though she's a lesbian, she's discovered that what was really important to her was to be her therapist's obedient sex slaveā€¦ what were the odds?

Early-bird discount pricing ends September 15th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 11:06:41 am »

The cuts in this made it hard to watch.

The last bit where she was fantasizing about mind control.and mind controlling cum were great though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 07:15:43 am »

Love Jessica's new haircut! Looking forward to seeing this one,the trailer made it seem v. good.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 03:13:55 am »

I just thought I'd pipe on on this one in case Daphne notices next time she posts a new trailer.

I'd bought this one a while ago and really enjoyed it.  Jessica Ryan's delivery in great, and more or less convinced me to grab this one after seeing the trailer.It really reminded me about the 'Truth about Hypnosis' series.

Haight brought up the cuts. I do like them when they're showing the subject's viewpoint changing, but I will say they are jarring when they're happening mid-statement.  For those ones, it would have been nice to the cut-together audio overlay-ed  over other visuals.  That said, it wasn't a deal breaker at all.

Anyway, I was re-watching this one, and just thought I'd post.  If you decided to do a sequel to this one with Erica bringing her girlfriend from couple's counseling, it would be an instant buy for me Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: