Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:23:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The In-Law Unit #5  (Read 6881 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 22, 2018, 12:01:19 am »

Adam takes Zoë up on her generous offer…

Written by: Daphne • Art: CV Design • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 01:01:28 am »

I have to say I do like the conditioning dialogue being used by Zoe to turn her victims subjects clients into adoring nymphomaniacs.  I could see some similar dialogue being used in real-life Self-Hypnosis recordings by women wanting to increase their sexual responsiveness.  (Minus the drugs, of course.)

I'm guessing that's the boyfriend's voice on the CDs--I wonder how many women he has done this to before Zoe.  She surely isn't the first, as the process seems to have been perfected.

Good Job so far.  I look forward to the next installment, may it arrive very soon.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 08:43:58 am »

Possibly she is in-law unit 8.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 11:22:24 am »

Love this.  Every time I see the title I expect it to be extra steamy, and I'm never disappointed.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 11:34:04 am »

If you could get Cherie DeVille to play the part of the mother-in-law in a film adaptation of this, you'd have something hot.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 11:42:35 am »

If you could get Cherie DeVille to play the part of the mother-in-law in a film adaptation of this, you'd have something hot.

She would be a good choice, wouldn't she?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 12:06:19 pm »

She would be a good choice, wouldn't she?

Well, I'm biased lol. She doesn't necessarily hit all my physical buttons (#deliciousbrowngirls) but she portrays the *attitude* of sexy/sensual so well it doesn't matter.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: